Thursday, February 06, 2014

Frosty

 

Do you have snow outside?  After receiving another 20 cms yesterday, there is no doubt that we have snow.  In fact we have a nice hill in the front yard.  Too bad you would arrive face first into another snow bank if you tried to slide down it.  Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat are releasing Frosty today.  Filled with lots of different snowmen, frosty is a kit to use for all of those snow photos you have.  You can find Frosty on sale for 40% off.

mmts_tsk_frosty_SNPpreviewFull

Since I have been scrapping my snowmen this year, I have used Frosty with another snowman.  My other layout is of the snow we had back in March 2009.  (We have that much now in February 2014!)

MMTS & TSK - Frosty - Piano SnowmanMMTS & TSK - Frosty - Snow

Here is my freebie for you today.  Click the preview below to download.

MMTS & TSK - Frosty - Freebie Preview

Jenn

1 comment: