Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I am back (for the most part)

 

I know I haven’t been posting much lately.  Two weeks ago my EHD crashed.  Three days after that, my computer died.  Let’s just say I have been mourning the loss.  Tons of scrapbooking kits, and all of my projects I hadn’t printed yet were on them.  I just got the quote today for what it would take to get what files they can off of my EHD, lets just say I feel sick, as I am not quite sure what to do.

But enough about that.  I do have a freebie for you today. This week Romajo’s CT are teasing you with some freebies that coordinate with her new release coming on Saturday.  The kit is called Lucky Spring.  Since yesterday was St. Patrick’s Day, I decided to whip up some journal cards with some quotes.  To download it all you have to do is click on the preview below.

Romajo - Lucky Spring - Freebie Preview

Here is a list of the other CT members that will have freebies for you this week.  Some have them up already, and some will be up as the week progresses.

Melissa

Jennifer – You are Here

Marieke

Jlynn

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I am so sorry, I've been there! That's why we now pay a small fee like $4 per month or something close to it (we paid up front for two years for a big discount) for online back-up. So worth it for piece of mind. I lost so many of my kids baby and toddler pictures I was so upset. My husband did recover about 60% but most of it was work files and not my cherished photos! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I felt sick too when I read this. I'm not sure what I'd do if my EHD failed. I used to do CD backups but with the size of photos and kits now a days that's no longer an option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can recover some of your photos/layouts ... I copy photos, etc onto a flash drive & a CD/DVD (I once broke a flashdrive!), but it takes so long! Then I wonder what would happen if the next generation of computers/operating systems, etc won't support my CD/DVD or flash drive? Years ago, I had all my work files on those old floppy disks - now they are useless, because who has a floppy disk drive? Oh, well ... hope your problem gets happily resolved! Thanks for the freebie; I love journal cards!

    ReplyDelete