Friday, April 20, 2012

Two weeks ago, My Mom, my friend Paula, and myself had a terrific night of good food, and then we went to watch The Hunger Games.  I was the only one out of the three who had read the books, and was sort of mean and only told them that 24 people were going to be fighting until one is left standing.  I couldn't think of another way to give them the idea of the movie without giving anything away.  (And also to let them know that there will be violence in the movie --- although realizing after the fact that it was rated pg, well I really didn't have to worry too much about it.)   We all had a great evening, and all really enjoyed the movie.   Here is a two page spread I did about our trip.   Please note that I do not own the rights to the photos of the movie.


For this layout I used Movie Time by A-Manda Creation, which just so happens to be on sale for only $1.50!   (she also has bundles and more goodies to go with it.)  The image is linked to her personal store.



I created my own background papers out of a picture of a forest.

  I have a birthday party to go to for a beautiful 4 year old, tomorrow, so that is all from me for now,


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment