Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I am back again!!  I told you there was a lot of Great things happening.   Over the weekend I was asked to join Mommy Me Time Scrappers Creative Team.  I jumped at the chance.  So I have some great stuff to talk to you about, but I first want to remind you that it is $2 Tuesday over at Stuff to Scrap.  Click on the picture below to be taken to the store.




 And guess who has some great products in the bin this week.  This week the kit Labor of Love, and the coordinating quick pages are only $2 each.  This is a great collab done by Mommy Me Time Scrappers and The Scrappy Kat, and is great for both boys and girls alike. 



And remember it is for today only.  Today is also the first of May, and that means a new BAK.  Here is a preview of everything available this month.


And here is the kit that Mommy Me Time Scrapper has put together for this.  Perfect for all of those higher than normal temperatures in Southern Ontario (Well except for yesterday!)



 And on that note, it is time for me to go to bed.  But I had to make sure that you all knew about this. 

Jenn




1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jenn !!!!! You are such a great artist, so I am so happy to hear that they found you. Thanks too, for your wonderful words on my wordart yesterday. For me, that one is definately heartfelt on my part. Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete