Monday, May 07, 2012

It is Tuesday already and I have still not recovered from the iNSD weekend.  I had a blast, and got to pick up some new things to play with.  But I also wanted to remind you that today is $2 Tuesday over at Stuff to Scrap.




Mommy Me Time Scrapper has some great stuff in there this week.  When I think of Pirates, my first thought is the big black eye patch, and sad to say I think of boys playing pirates first as well.  Well this kit may make me change my mind.  It is an amazing pirate kit for the girls. (But you can do boys layouts as well.)  Take a look. It is called Pirate Princess.   The pictures are linked up to her store for you.



And even more goodies to go with it:




And the Quick Pages too:



Aren't they great?  I decided to whip up a very fast page.  So fast that I forgot to add my journaling.  (That will have to wait.)  I decided to show you what I meant about being able to use it for boys layouts as well.  The page I did has all 3 of my Nephews in it. 


Thanks for reading along. 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment