Sunday, June 02, 2013

Birthday Girl

 

This weekend I scrapped with Birthday Girl by MDK Scraps.  It has lots of pink, a bit of orange and green and lots of party embellishments.  I immediately thought of Kailey when I seen the colours, but decided to scrap some photos from my Mom’s 64th birthday.  I liked the way my layout turned out, and have turned it into a quickpage just for you.  You can download it by clicking on the preview below.   (And come back on Tuesday when I will have another freebie for you)

Birthday GirlBirthday Girl QuickpagesBirthday Girl - Worn PapersBirthday Girl - Bundle

MDK Scraps - Birthday Girl - 64th BirthdayMDK Scraps - Birthday Girl - QP Preview

I have had 3 nights sleep now, and I am finally feeling rested.  I can’t wait to get outside today and see what has happened to my garden in the past 2 weeks.  (I am almost afraid to look!)  Have a wonderful Sunday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment