Friday, May 31, 2013

Poppies and Daisies

 

Romajo has updated her exclusive freebie on her facebook page.  It is a kit called Poppies & Daisies.   If you head over there and sign up for her newsletter (HERE) you can also get this coordinating alpha for free!  But hurry it will be sent out either late tonight, or early tomorrow.

PD-Romajo-previewPD-Romajo-preview-alpha

As soon as I saw the colours I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap.  It is a picture of a vase of flowers that we cut from my Grandmothers garden on the day of her funeral.  She has a gorgeous garden (both food and flowers) and it seemed fitting that her own flowers be there as well.  Beside it is a poem that I read during the service.

Romajo - Poppies and Daisies - Remember(Template:  May 2013 Template Challenge (at STS) by JMC Designs)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment