Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cozy Fall, GS Birthday, and FWP Kit

 

The first day of Autumn is today!  I love Autumn.  I love the cooler nights and the colourful leaves (although I could do without all the squirrels dropping nuts on my shed. They have almost made it through the roof!)  Katie Creates has released a kit that I would picture when I think of Fall.  All the yellows, oranges, greens and browns.  You can find this kit on sale for $3.99 until September 27.  Also see below for some special sales and offers.

katiecreates_cozyfalldays_gs-01Katie Creates - Cozy Fall Days - Yellow and Gold

Gingerscraps is celebrating their Birthday this weekend!  Here is a flyer with some of the events happening.  Lots of sales, facebook hop, scavenger hunt and more.

Bday_2013_main_600

Katie Creates has 2 bundles on sale to celebrate Gingerscraps Birthday.  In each pack you will get 3 kits for only $5  That is like buying one and getting 2 free.  In addition to that Katie has created the “Free with Purchase” kit for September.  If you spend $10 in the Gingerscraps store you will get it for free!  See the preview of the grab bag below.  Since I cannot show you the full preview until October, I have also posted 2 layouts created with it to give you a bigger look at what is inside.  All of the previews are linked to the store.

katiecreates_birthdaydaybundle_boykatiecreates_birthdaydaybundle_girl

katiecreates_septfwpgb

Katie Creates - Park Playing - Playground Fun Pg 1Katie Creates - Park Playing - Playground Fun Pg 2(Template:  Two Pager Pack 2 by AK Designs  Font:  Shark Random Funnyness)

So much happening this month!  I am going to take a day off.  A friend is coming out for a visit and aside for one quick visit I haven’t seen her in 3 years!  I will be back on Monday though to show you a new kit, and post a new freebie for you.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment