Saturday, September 28, 2013

P12 September and a few Reminders

 

I am here today to show you Romajo’s P12 kit for September.  But before I do that I want to remind you that STS will be closing in two days!  So if there is something that you want, it is best to pick it up now.  You only have until the end of the day on Monday, September 30 to download everything.  So please unzip them and make sure that you don’t have any problems with the.  I also wanted to remind you that all of the freebies I have posted up until this one will expire at the end of the month as well.  So if there are any that you want go grab them.  You do not have to go through every post as a moved up every freebie into new posts last wee.

Now on to P12 – September.  I feel like this kit is a spitting image to the weather and feel outside.  There is still lots of green, but there is yellow and red peeking through.  One day it is sunny, the next it is raining.  And you have to have some woodland creatures thrown in!

P12S-Romajo-preview

With this kit I scrapped an arrangement of flowers that I bought and put them inside of a pumpkin instead of a vase.  The freebie is going in my tradition of making a cluster with the month in it, so I also have Septembers for you to download.  Just click on the preview to start the download.

Romajo - P12 September - AutumnRomajo - P12 September - Cluster Freebie Preview

Marieke (the person behind Romajo) has created two free templates for you.  You can find them in her store.  (But don’t worry you don’t have to check out.  The links can be found in the description.  When you get to her store you want to click on the “MORE” tab, and then on “TEMPLATES” There you will be able to find them.  (Right on top right now!)  To get to her store just click on the preview below.

8212273_orig

I am headed off to Toronto again tomorrow, so I will see you on Monday or Tuesday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment