Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hallow-EEK!

 

Katie Creates has been taking some well deserved time off, but she does have this Halloween kit that she put in her store for you.  It is called Hallow-EEK!  This kit was part of the October Buffet at Gingerscraps.  She has it all bundled together and currently on sale for $4.00, but also still has all of the pieces available separately.  I love the softer palette of her Halloween kit, but she still keeps the spooky witches, black cats, and even a skull!

katiecreates_halloweek_kit

One of my unique Halloween costumes growing up was a two scoop ice cream cone!  I have no idea how I walked around all night but I do know that my Mom did such a great job making it for me.  So here was my Sweet Halloween:

Katie Creates - Halloweek - Sweet Halloween

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment