Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nighty Shadows

 

Romajo is releasing one of her Halloween kits today.  Nighty Shadows is full of witches, bats and even some spooky fog.  You can find it, as well as an extra pack of papers both on sale for 50% off until October 24.  Both of the previews below are linked directly to her store.

NS-Romajo-previewNS-Romajo-preview-extrapapers

I loved the spooky scene that this kit creates, and remembered the year I dressed up as a witch.  We were fooling around while we waited for the children to start coming around.  I also used the spooky theme to create the freebie for you below.  To start the download just click on the preview below.

Romajo - Night Shadows - HalloweenRomajo - Nighty Shadows - Wordart Freebie Preview

I know this is another short post and I am sorry. I have noticed that my depression is getting worse, and for the past few days I just can’t come up with any energy.  Not sleeping most days/nights does not help.  I have to go into Toronto by bus on Sunday, and thanks to the schedules not matching up, it makes for a long day with some long wait periods at bus stops.  So I will be quiet for a day or two, but then I have some more Halloween kits to show you!  Stay tuned.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment