Friday, November 01, 2013

Dive into Halloween

 

**Updated Nov.1

As I hinted to earlier today, Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat are releasing a new kit today.  Dive into Halloween is apart of their “Dive into” series.  It is filled with lots of Halloween elements, perfect for your little trick or treaters, or anyone that just loves to dress up.  The best part of this kit, is that you can download it for FREE!  (Yes, I said free)  From November 1st, until November 3rd you can find it in The Scrappy Kat’s store at SNP.  The preview below is linked to the store.

mmts_dsk_diHalloween_previewFull

I took their Frankenstein and the mummy’s little monster flair as my inspiration for my layout.  I have also created this frame for you.  If you would like to download it, just click on the preview below.

MMTS & TSK - Dive into Halloween - BooMMTS & TSK - Dive into Halloween - Frame Freebie Preview

You will be able to find some more freebies over on the blogs of Mommy Me Time Scrapper – HERE, and The Scrappy Kat – HERE.

Have a wonderful DSD weekend,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment