Friday, November 01, 2013

Hallow-Kids

 

Well, Halloween was a miserable night.  Heavy rain and winds, and even some thunder and lightning put a damper on the trick or treaters.  I could definitely see them trying to decide whether to keep going, get more candy and get wet, or just say its a night, and get inside.  There were some great costumes this year. 

Romajo has a new kit releasing today, and is also participating in a blog hop.  She took the colour palette for the designer challenger over at Mousescraps, and not only made a freebie for the blog hop, but also created a full size kit that coordinates with it.  Here is her new kit, Hallow-Kids.  You can find it on sale for 50% off as it is included in her storewide sale.

Hallo-Kids

And here is a peek at the freebie.  To find out how to pick up all of the freebies, click HERE, or on the preview below to head over to her blog.

HK-Romajo-freebie-preview

I used a template by AK Designs, as well as the pieces in Hallo-Kids, as well as the freebie.  I loved the title cluster that I created, so I decided to offer it to you as a freebie.  Just click on the preview below to download.

Romajo - Hallo-Kids - Trick or TreatRomajo - Hallo-Kids - Word Art Freebie Preview

Have you figured out how you are spending DSD tomorrow?  I have a list of things I would love to participate in, and some that I am already.  I am so happy that they give us some extra time to complete the challenges.  However you spend it, have a happy Digital Scrapbooking Day,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment