Thursday, January 30, 2014

Frostbitten

 

Before I show you Frostbitten, I want to let you know that her Just Chill Sale ends tomorrow (Jan. 31)  If you purchase the Just Chill Kit, you will get the Just Chill Word Art for free!

Just Chill Sale - Til jan 31

 

I worked with Frostbitten a few weeks ago, but I need to show you this.  The winter here in Ontario has been snowy, blowing, and bitterly cold.  So when I seen frostbitten it was ideal for my winter photos so far.  I love her snowmen, and also the touches of sparkle.  It made me think of the freshly falling glistening snow.  Aside from the kit itself, there are also coordinating packs of journal cards and word art.

FrostbittenFrostbitten - BundleFrostbitten - JCFrostbitten - Wordart

Since we are headed for another weekend of freezing rain, I thought I would show you my double page spread of our last (major) ice storm.  I must say first that walking around trying to take these pictures was quite hazardous!  There was just nothing to hold onto.  I loved the colours of the kit (and the sparkle) and have also combine this kit with some of her Christmas kits! 

Jennifer_Leaving a Legacy Designs - Frostbitten - Icy

So while you are bundled up inside, think of working with Frostbitten.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment