Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beat the Heat with $2 Tuesday at STS

I am bracing for what they are predicting as the hottest day so far.  I have also made a note that if I ever move, having AC in the bedroom is a must.  No more of this wetting my skin in hopes that the fan will cool me off.  So what better day to have $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap.  Curl up near a fan, or hey, an open freezer feels nice, and spend some time shopping for some amazing deals, instead of sweating away outside.


Leaving a Legacy Designs not only has a new kit out, but she also but that kit in the $2 bin this week.  Which is an amazing price.  The kit is called Life's a Beach, and is perfect for scrapping all of your summer photos.  Here is a look at the kit:


 Here are a few layouts that I created using this kit.  I love the colours in this kit, and how versatile it is.  Not only did I scrap beach photos, but I also scraped some Grade 8 graduation photos as well.



I also created a Border for you.  Just click on the image to download.


Leaving a Legacy Designs also has her Here Comes Trouble Kit on sale for $2 as well as the Here Comes Trouble Quick Pages.


Have a great Tuesday,

Jenn

1 comment: