Thursday, July 26, 2012

We actually got rain!!  We had a huge thunderstorm last night, and has been raining off and on since. Well until now, as the sun is coming out and the humidex is going up!  I have a picture of the lightning last night.  It is not a great picture as I took it while laying in bed, through my window (so the screen pattern was there) but it was the first time I thought about taking a picture of it.  I was just happy that you could see part of it.  It was so bright, these photos were taken one after the other, but it looks like night and day.



Paula from Cutie Fruity is hosting a speed scrap today.  If you participate and get a layout posted in time you will get a $5 coupon for her store at Stuff to Scrap.


Just think.... tomorrow is Friday!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment