Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Again

I have no idea where the past week has gone.  The weather here was a little cooler, so I spent a few days cooking and doing laundry in preparation for the heat wave. (now starting) 

Leaving a Legacy Designs has a bunch of kits in the $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap, so I want to give you lots of time to get over there and pick them up.

The first kit is called I Make Dirt.  I love those hand prints, and much better than all over the walls! 

 
Thanks to the big response to Kimberly's newest kit, she has put her new kit Life's a Beach back on sale this week.  In addition to her new kit, she is also putting the Life's a Beach Quick Pages on sale too.



If you didn't check out the blog for Leaving a Legacy last week, then you don't have this great freebie that coordinates with this kit.  Click HERE or the preview to go to her blog.


I also have another freebie for you.  YAY for freebies!  Here is another border that I made.  Just click on the preview to download.


Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment