Tuesday, September 18, 2012

$2 Tuesday and a Speed Scrap Tomorrow

Leaving a Legacy Designs has put "Saucy" and the "Saucy Quickpages" on sale for $2 today.  It is a great themed kit perfect for layouts about pizza, but also has enough to do a non pizza page.  Which is what I did this week.  I also created two recipe cards for you, that you can download by clicking on the preview.




Mommy Me Time Scrapper has put "Rain On Me" and the "Rain On Me Quickpages" on sale for today.   With all of the hot days this summer, this kit is perfect for scrapping your adventures in the rain.  I also created 2 brag book pages for you, just click on the preview to download them.







 (I used Rain on Me and a Template from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs)



On Wednesday - Tomorrow (Yes I had to write that in to remind me!) Tracy of Growing Pains Scrapped, is holding a Speed Scrap.  She has some Stacked Papers and Clusters as a participation prize. 



I am slowly getting back into a routine, but for some reason when Monday comes along, but the time evening comes, I seem to forget that fact.  It is the oddest feeling.  So if you have any suggestions on how to remember that (aside from putting sticky notes on my glasses) I would be grateful.

Jenn









No comments:

Post a Comment