Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Great kits for $2, and a bunch of Freebies!


It's $2 Tuesday again and the designers have some deals for you. (And I have a bunch of Freebies for you!)


It is time to say good bye to summer time fun and hello to fall and back to school. If you have some photos left from summer fun then Leaving a Legacy Designs has 2 kits for you today! Life's a Beach and Here Comes Trouble are $2 today and today only. If you are short on time be sure to grab the quickpages for fast scrapping,

 Life's a Beach:


This time I tried my hand at making word art.  I had to shrink them down to fit on the preview! You can download them by clicking on the preview. 



Here Comes Trouble:




I wasn't planning on making one with this kit, but it just sort of happened when I was playing around.  The Alpha is from "Me N You" and the embellishments from "Here Comes Trouble" both by Leaving a Legacy Designs.  As always just click the preview to download.


Mommy Me Time Scrapper has added I Am a Robot to the bin for today.



And in continuing my Word Art, I have two that I made using "I am a Robot" and the Alpha from "Princess Pirate"  Click on the preview to download:


I am off to the Doctor today. (Oh Goodie!)  I haven't been able to straighten my arm for two weeks so hopefully he can give me some advice on what to do now.  Talk to you soon,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment