Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Great Savings with $2 Tuesday

This week, Leaving a Legacy Designs does not have anything in the $2 bin at Stuff to Scrap, but she has a great sale on until September 28th.  (That means that there are over 20 products that are less than $2!)  Why such a great sale you ask?  Well, her son is celebrating a birthday and she is celebrating by putting her entire store at 40% off!


One of the kits that you can grab for less than $2 is Lil' Peanut as well as the Lil' Peanut Quickpages. 


 
The best thing I love about this kit is the colour palette.  It makes it so easy to use, as it works with so many things.  Since it is officially Autumn here, I used it to create a fall layout.  I have also bundled up the title I used, and have it here for you to download if you would like it.



This week Mommy Me Time Scrapper has a beautiful kit in the $2 bin today.  She has put both Too Dancy, and the Too Dancy Quickpages on sale for $2.  (But for today only!)  



I love that this kit has so many elements, that I was able to make this beautiful layout of my niece and her boyfriend. Which has nothing to do with dancing, and then make a page of a little girl dancing like a ballerina.



I also wanted to remind you of a couple calls that are still open.  See the flyers for more information.





 
So that is all I have to show you today.  Make sure you make use of the great sales to pick up any kits that are on your wish list.

Jenn









No comments:

Post a Comment