Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Great Sales on Tuesdays

It's $2 Tuesday again and the designers have some deals for you.  (And yes, there are more freebies later in this post)

\


Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Summer Sunshine, and the Summer Sunshine quickpages on sale today for $2.   This is such a bright and cheerful kit, that always brings a smile to my face.


I have some more things for you today.  I am still on my word art kick, and am actually having a lot of fun creating them.  I hope that you like them too.  Just click the preview to download.  



Leaving a Legacy Designs has put The Great Pumpkin, The Great Pumpkin quickpages, Here's the Scoop, and Here's the Scoop quickpages on sale for $2!  Fall is approaching quickly and I can see many trees changing colours already.  (and even a few trees with no leaves left!)  I love the fall season and the beauty that it brings, and am often brought back to a quote from Albert Camus, "Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower." 


My neighbour has a son in Kindergarten, and I know that the stores are getting ready for holidays early now, but we have been trying to convince him that Halloween isn't for another month.  He just isn't buying it.  So I created this word art with him in mind, as getting a pumpkin is one of the things he wants to do soon.  


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment