Sunday, May 26, 2013

P12 - May

 

Can you believe we are coming up to May?  I haven’t slept in 4 days, and at night the time just seems to stand still.  During the day though it seems to make up for it.  It has been an average May here in Ontario with the exception of some 32 degrees Celsius (about 90 F) for 3 days.  (The next day it was 0 C – 32 F in the morning.)  I am happy for the cooler nights again. 

Romajo has the next portion of her P12 series – May.  May is filled with bright colours and some adorable monkeys having some fun:

P12My-Romajo-preview

As soon as I seen the monkey on skates I knew exactly the picture I wanted to use.  Except I forgot that it wasn’t a great photo.  It was however enough for me to remember roller skating and loving taking them to my Grandmothers house.  I also created this months cluster and you can download it by clicking on the preview below.

Romajo - P12 May - Roller skatingRomajo - P12 May - Freebie Preview

Have a wonderful Sunday,

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Blessings and many thanks for this amazing gift ,hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete