Friday, May 03, 2013

Scavenger Hunt and iNSD Sales

 

First off I would like to thank everyone who wished my a Happy Birthday.  It really meant a lot to come on and see them all.  As feared I spent it in bed, and slept for almost the entire day.  Even though it is what I need, its horrible being sick on your birthday! 

HAPPY iNSD!  It is here!  I won’t keep you too long but I wanted to pop  in and let you know that the Scavenger Hunt has started at STS.   If you click on the flyer below you will go the the forum where you can find all of the information.

Happy Hunting!!!


Since it is Stuff to Scrap’s Birthday, their storewide sale will come later in the week, but some of the designers are having there own iNSD sale.  The flyer’s below are linked to their stores.  I also just wanted to let you know that Kimberly (Leaving a Legacy Designs) has been adding the individual parts of her kit Let’s Party, so if you missed a few you can just pick up the ones that you are missing.   (also included in her sale)

NSDmdk_nsdad

I hope that you are able to take part somehow, whether by picking up some great deals or having fun with the challenges or be really crazy and do both!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment