Tuesday, July 30, 2013

$2 Tuesday–July 30, 2013

 

Tuesday is here again and that means that Stuff to Scrap has their $2 Tuesday all set up.  Here is a sample on what you can find, as well as a few past freebies.

Leaving a Legacy Designs has Life’s a Beach on sale for $2 today.  I also wanted to remind you that while she is away on vacation her entire store is 20% off, and you can find freebies on Tina’s Blog (HERE), Diana’s Blog (HERE) and Robin’s Blog (HERE)  Since my power was off and on last week, I don’t have a new freebie for you, but I do have several freebies that I have already posted, so I decided to link them all up in this post.  So if you missed them before, you can grab them now.

Life's a BeachLife's a Beach Quickpages

Leaving a Legacy Designs - Life's a Beach - Border Freebie 2 PreviewLeaving a Legacy Designs - Life's a Beach - Frame Freebie PreviewLeaving a Legacy Designs - Life's A Beach - Freebie Border PreviewLeaving a Legacy Designs - Life's a Beach - Word Art Freebie PreviewLeaving a Legacy Designs - Life's a Beach - Wordart Freebie Preview

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Jungle Stories, and the Jungle Stories Cardstock and Glitter Pack both on sale for $2.

Jungle Stories - SafariJungle Stories - Cardstocks and Glitter

I am off for a day in Toronto.  Meeting up with a friend that I haven’t seen in 3 years.  Its about time! 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment