Saturday, July 20, 2013

RWB–2 New Kits

 

Our Red, White and Blue month continues.  Today we travel to Europe.  More specifically Britain and the Netherlands (The county in which Romajo resides).  Before I show you the new kits, I want to remind you that her entire store is on sale for 50% off in celebration of her daughters birthday.  The sale ends at approximately 12pm on Friday.  (The end date on the flyer is based on the time in the Netherlands)

birthdaysaleklein

Now on to the new kits.  Here are “Best of Britain” and “Dutch Delight”:

BoB-Romajo-previewDD-Romajo-preview

I have been to England when I was 10, so I scrapped a few pictures from a double decker bus tour that we took.  I have not been to the Netherlands, so I used that kit to scrap the black raspberries in my backyard.  Please note that I also used parts of the Red, White, and Blue: Basics paper packs. 

Romajo - Best of Britain - Sightseeing LondonRomajo - Dutch Delight - Berry Delight

We have had a major (and fast) storm last night.  Many trees were uprooted, and the power has been out in many parts of town.  (Luckily mine stayed on.)  I woke up at 6, and now at 9am it is so dark it looks to be only 5am outside.  The sky is black – yet no rain yet.  The house has a chance to cool down this morning – YAY – as it was getting close to 38 degrees Celsius (100 degrees Fahrenheit) upstairs.  Needless to say, I am off to cool off outside.  Enjoy your Saturday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment