Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Goings on at Stuff to Scrap

 
Canada Day yesterday was a blast, but now I am soooooo sore.  (Oh and can’t move my arm….. oops!)  I wanted to pop in and let you know what all is going on over at Stuff to Scrap.  There is a lot, so make sure to make your way all the way through. 

STS July Blog Train:
It's time for a new blog train. July's Road Trip is "Summer Sunset" and you can find a list of all the stops here http://stufftoscrap.com/wordpress/ on the STS blog.
 
Help Wanted:
STS is looking for 3 to 5 store admins.
 
HELPWANTED613WEB_zps57a2b69f
 
July BAK:
They have changed things up this month and each BAK contribution will be on sale for $1 for the first week only.  (Until July 7th) after that the prices will go up.
 
BAK_July2013
 
I got to work with the kits that MDK Scraps and Piccolina Designs have contirbuted to this months BAKs.  Here are 2 that I did, and I will show you another later in the week.
 
MDK Scraps - 2 Scoops - SweetiePiccolina Designs - My Favorite Day - 13th Birthday
(Kits by MDK Scraps)                                                                  Kits by Piccolina Designs)
 
STS Designer Collaboration:
Moments That Matter is the designer collaboration for July.  There is a full kit and coordinating QPs available.
 
STS_MomentsThatMatter_PreviewFullSTS_MomentsThatMatter_PreviewQP
 
July 2013 CU Grab Bag:
This month’s theme is Totally Vintage
 
fcc99c1fc2245bb6941d4be697cbf704.image.400x400
 
4th of July Sale (July 3 & 4):  Here are a few that I know of:
 STS July4th ad
 
Growing Pains Scrapped's store will be 50% off both days
Leaving a Legacy Designs’ store will be 50% off both days * see flyer below
Mommy Me Time Scrapper's store will be 40% off both days
The Scrappy Kat's store will be 40% off both days

july4saleflyer

I think that is it……maybe!  Nope there is more!

Don’t forget that there are all new challenges in the forum.  You can click HERE to be taken directly there in the forum. 

So now I leave you, and I can’t finish my post without posting a few photos of some of the fireworks last night.  Until later,

IMG_6435IMG_6447IMG_6450IMG_6451IMG_6461IMG_6462IMG_6463IMG_6472IMG_6483

Jenn

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment