Tuesday, August 07, 2012

$2 Tuesday, Retirement Sale, and CT Call

What a wonderful long weekend I had.  I can't say that I did anything special, but we have had comfortable days with a great breeze and it has been perfect for being outside.  If only all days were like this!  I am a little late posting the kits that are in the $2 bin at Stuff to Scrap, so I hope that you will forgive me. 

There is some other sales and a CT call in this post, so be sure not to miss them.

Leaving a Legacy Designs has both Here's the Scoop, and Here Comes Trouble, and the quickpages all on sale this week.  Kimberly also created some freebies to coordinate with these kits.  You can pick them up on her blog HERE.






Mommy Me Time Scrapper has her kit Too Purpley, and the quickpages both on sale today.




Mommy Me Time has lots of deals for you in her store. STS is having a Back 2 School Retirement Sale and Tammy has added lots of products to the sale. Grab them before they are gone. Retirement Sale ends August 31st. All product previews are linked to the store.



























Leaving a Legacy Designs is having a CT Call!  If you are even thinking about it, go for it!


Wow, today was a busy day!   I am going to go ans see what else is retiring this month.  I want to make sure that I don't miss anything!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment