Monday, August 20, 2012

It's a Shore Thing





Can I just say that I hate not having internet when I actually need to go on!  Those 12 hours were horrible!  Okay maybe not that bad!  I mean I was sleeping for a few of those hours.   I have a new kit to show you today.  Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat has teamed up to bring you, "It's a Shore Thing"  Right now this kit, quickpages, wordart and add-on kit are all 30% off!


In addition to this kit they also have a pack of quickpages, a word art pack, and an additional add-on kit.  If you check out the store you will also find a freebie there!  Click HERE to go to the store.




 Doesn't it feel like you are on the beach already!  Here are a few pages that I made using this kit.



I even have a freebie for you.  Since I haven't been on, I am not sure who else has freebies today, but there are more made using this kit.  If you keep an eye out over at the blogs of Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat you should be able to find some.  Click on the Preview to start the download:


Feel free to let me know what you think

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment