Saturday, August 11, 2012

Olympic Summer

I don't know about you, but I have been watching quite a bit of the Olympics.  Instead of watching the Olympics, Marieke of Romajo has been busy creating this big kit for you.  It is called Olympic Summer.  Her inspiration was the colours of the Olympic Rings.  She took them and created this great summer kit.  This kit will be 50% off for this week.






She also created this great paper pack that coordinates with Olympic Summer, and it is currently FREE on her blog.  (Click HERE to go)


And if you are a newsletter subscriber, this was the freebie in the newsletter this week.


Here is a layout I made with this kit.


I am patiently awaiting visiting hours at the hospital.  I am a Great-Aunt.  (And no I am not that old!)  My Niece, Paige, delivered a baby girl at 5:09pm yesterday.  Have a great Saturday everyone.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment