Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shells and Shovels

Happy Saturday everyone.  Romajo has a beautiful summer kit releasing today.  It is called Shells and Shovels. She came up with that name because her little sister would only need a shell and a shovel to play with at the beach.  It is full of bright colours and is the perfect kit to use on all of the summer photos you want to scrap.  It is currently on sale for 50% off, but it won't stay on sale for long.


The Dutch Scrapboard has a summerish blog train for you today.  If you would like to collect all of the kits for free, just click HERE to head over to Romajo's Blog to grab her piece, and to get the list of all of the stops.  But be quick, because they won't be there for long!  Here is a preview of Romajo's part, it also matches the colour palate of her new kit!


Here is a layout that I created with both Shells and Shovels, and the vacation blog train freebie add-on


So I have started to go back to the gym this past week.  Everyday for an hour or two.  The first two days I could barely move, but finally today I can move.  Still sore but that good kind of sore.  Everywhere except for my left arm.  I am unable to straighten it without it starting to shake uncontrollable.  So it looks like I will have to ice, heat and rest it this weekend.   Not quite the way I was hoping my first week would go!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment