Friday, August 10, 2012

I am patiently awaiting news.  My Niece is delivering her first at the moment, and I can't wait to hear that everyone is okay.

In the meantime I have a new kit to show you! Leaving a Legacy Designs has a new kit in stores today!  Me-N-You is a soft everyday kit that is perfect for any and all photos. The blues, yellows, whites and browns make this a very versatile kit. It is perfect for wedding photos, date night, girl's night out or just family time photos. You get 11 patterened papers, 6 solid papers, an acrylic alpha (upper, lower, numbers and some symbols) and 27 elements. The kit will be 30% off the first week! You can also grab the quickpages next week during her speed scrap! (more details coming).


I used this kit to scrap some pages of my Grandparents. 



Chirstin of Created by Cristin Thomas is holding a Speed Scrap over at Stuff to Scrap today.


Leaving a Legacy Designs is having a CT call.  Coming by my experience, please don't think that you are not good enough, or you don't have enough experience.  Everyone will be considered.


I am going to go back to watching the phone!  Have a great Friday.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment