Saturday, December 08, 2012

Basic Christmas

 

Romajo has decided to expand her Basic Kits but with twist.  These basic kits have been designed with Christmas in mind.  She has Basic Christmas – Green, and Basic Christmas – Red releasing today.  And a little birdie has told me that there is Gold and Silver in the future!  These kits are perfect for combining together.  But enough of me talking about them.  Take a look.

CR-Romajo-previewCG-Romajo-preview

Romajo - Basic Christmas - Canada Post Christmas PartyRomajo - Basic Christmas - Frame Freebie Preview(Template by Romajo)

I also wanted to let you know that both of these kits are on sale this week.  (Yay for sales!) 

Sorry for the short post.  I have been unable to get rid of a headache for close to a week now.  Thankfully it is not as painful as a migraine, but it does seem to be influenced by the brightness.  So I am off to bed in hopes of shaking this. 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment