Friday, December 21, 2012

Day to Celebrate and Silent Night

 

Katie of Katie Creates has a birthday coming up on December 23rd and to celebrate she is releasing not one but two birthday kits.  They will be 40% off (only $2.55) until December 27th.  Or you can grab the bundle for 30% off (only $5.43 for both kits!) until the 27th of December.  Here are the kits:

kc_daytocelebrateb_personalkc_daytocelebrateg_personal

(Boy)       @Stuff to Scrap                  @Scrapable                              (Girl)       @Stuff to Scrap                  @ Scrapable

I combined some of both kits for my layout.  It is of my nephews 4th birthday.

Katie Creates - Day to Celebrate - Boy

 

Kelly of Arts and Ains Designs lost her Grandmother on December 6th.  Needless to say she hasn’t had too much time for designing, but she had started a Christmas kit, and was in love with the colour palette (So was I) so she turn it into a mini kit.  It is called Silent Night.  Take a look:

AAD_SN_PreviewArts and Ains Designs - Silent Night

I was having fun yesterday making cookies.  Have you ever tried to make them using one hand?  My arm has been in a sling for over a week now, thanks to me not having full control of the movement of it.  I had put off baking hoping that it would get better, but that was not the case.  I did manage two batches of whipped shortbread cookies done.  I have been delivering some of them today.  (wrapping is another fun thing to do with one hand!)  This is something I haven’t done in the past, but it is a lot of fun.  What are your plans for today?

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment