Friday, December 07, 2012

Merry N Bright

(If you are looking for the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies, you can either scroll down until you find it, or you can click on the flyer on the right hand side to be taken directly to it.)

One of my favourite things at this time of year is looking at all of the colours.  Against the white and brown backdrop, houses are adorned in lights and the bright colours of mitts and hats that are coming out of hibernation.  That is also what caught my eye when I seen the newest kit by Katie Creates “Merry N Bright”

kc_merrynbright_personalKatie Creates - Merry N Bright - Grinch(Template – Fuss Free Freebie 18 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs)

This kit is available in both of her stores, and is on sale for 40% off until December 13, 2012

     @Stuff To Scrap                   @Scrapable

I also have a freebie that I made using Everyday Matters by MDK Scraps for you today.  This kit is a wonderful go to kit that is easy to create with.  It is currently only $2.00!  So don’t delay in picking it up.

mdk_em_previewMDK Scraps - Everyday Matters - Frame Freebie Preview

I wish each and everyone of you an amazing weekend.  December is going so fast for me, that I am afraid that I will miss it if I blink!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment