Monday, December 03, 2012

December 3rd

 

Tale as old as time is the first thing I thought of when I first seen the preview for a new collab from Mommy Me Time Scrapper and Growing Pains Designs.  And it seems that I can't stop singing it even still.  If you haven't already guessed this new collab was inspired by Beauty and the Beast.  It is called Magical.   And what is more magical than talking teapots and clocks. 

GPS_MMTS_Magical_PreviewFullMommy Me Time Scrapper - Magical - Family Four GenerationsMommy Me Time Scrapper - Magical - FloristMommy Me Time Scrapper - Magical - Cluster Preview

I also have some things to tell you about what is happening at Stuff to Scrap.  First up, Leaving a Legacy Designs is hosting the QP challenge this month.  The kit she chose is one of her newest ones, Joyful Noise, and it is also on sale for 30% off this month.  If you haven’t participated in this challenge it is quite easy.  Simply create a quickpage with Joyful Noise, upload it to the challenge thread HERE, and send the file to Kimberly.  At the end of the month she will send you the links for ALL of the QPs created for this challenge.  Easy as that.

LLD_JN_PREVIEW_zps8d8bc1d6

Since it is the beginning of a new month, a new fabulous Scavenger Hunt today. On the 1st and 15th of each month a different designer is featured at Stuff to Scrap. They have a great sale in their store as well as a Featured Designer Challenge! Some designers will also sponsor a Scavenger Hunt!  This hunt you are playing for a $2 coupon to The Scrappy Kat's store.
She's got lots of fabulous kits coming up for $2 Tuesday so you'll be able to grab one with your coupon from this hunt!


Great prize huh? So how does this work?


- Check out the clues below

- Look through Kat's store to find the names of the kits these elements come from

- PM me (Missy) your list. I will confirm receipt and Kat will send out your prize within 24 hours. Please allow some time for me (Missy) to review your answers.

Here are your clues!

Good Luck!  I love doing these, and will be checking it out tomorrow afternoon!
 
There is also a speed scrap today!  Tracy of Growing Pains Scrapped is hosting the one today.  The prize you ask?  4 QPs that coordinate with her kit, Holiday Hoopla!
 
GPS_SS flierGPS_Holiday Hoopla_QP Preview

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has left me a comment about my freebie for the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies.  They have meant so much to me.  I have had to change the place where you can download them since there has been so much traffic that dropbox has suspended my account!  (I think that is a good thing.)  I am trying to stay away from 4shared and mediafire, but it means that I don’t know too much about the ones that I am using except that I get no pop ups when I download from others.  So fingers crossed.  I will keep all of the links on the original post when I get them so that they are easy to find.  The flyer on the right hand side will take you directly to that post.

Jenn

2 comments: