Friday, December 06, 2013

All a Buzz

 

Mommy Me Time Scrapper and Triple J Designs have teamed up to bring you All a Buzz;  A coordinating kit to Just Beecuzz.  You can find it over at Scrap Takeout. (the preview is linked)  It is currently on sale for 20% off

tjdmmts_allabuzz_previewfull

When I seen this second kit, I remembered that I had some great pictures of Bees!  I was bored one day, so I took my camera and headed out to the garden.  The bees were busy collecting pollen and didn’t even flinch as I moved in close.  I also have a new freebie for you.  It was created with All a Buzz.  You can download it by clicking on the preview below.

MMTS & TJD - All a Buzz - Buzz

MMTS & TJD - All a Buzz - Frame Freebie Preview

I also want to say thank you, to all of those that commented.  They really mean a lot to me.

Jenn

1 comment: