Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gabriel’s Message and Robin Home

 

Marieke has been busy designing the past couple of weeks, and has two new kits releasing in her store today.  First up is Gabriel’s Message.  It was inspired by the song of the same name by Sting.  She also has a set of extra papers available, filled with distressed and glitter papers.  You can find both pieces on sale for 50% off!

GM-Romajo-previewGM-Romajo-preview-extrapapers

Romajo - Gabriels Message - Peace Hope Love

Next up is Robin Home (for Christmas)  Filled with cute little birds all set for winter.  I love the hats on them, and the Christmas lights and tree add the perfect Christmas touch.  You can also find it on sale for 50% off.

RH-Romajo-preview

When I seen this kit I was reminded of a Christmas song that was played often, Christmas is for the birds by Conway Twitty.  So I wanted to use that as my title.  So I started going through pictures and discovered that I don’t have any good ones of birds in the snow, so I started looking elsewhere.  I found this picture of one of my Christmas ornaments.  It is a snowman all bundled up holding a wreath with a bird in it, as well as a second in his hand.  So with my title and picture and kit in hand, this is how my layout came together.

Romajo - Robin Home - for the Birds(Template:  December Daily Clusters by M&M Designs, Font:  Janda Celebration Script)

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment