Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Romajo’s 12 Days of Christmas–Day 6

 

I have been thinking about Christmas movies tonight.  Someone asked me what my favourite one was.  And in all honestly I don’t know.  Don’t get me wrong, there are some that I absolutely must see like It’s a Wonderful Life (the original), White Christmas, and one that may see odd with an adult with no children, but I have to watch Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.  (This one has been a tradition for over 30 years and had Mr. Hooper of Mr. Hoopers Store was also in it.)  But I don’t know if I could pick one.  How about you?   Do you have a favourite?

We have reached the half way point.  What do you think of the freebies so far?  Honestly.  Feel free to comment on a blog post, or send me an email at buzzingcreationsbyjenn@gmail.com

Today we are travelling back to Lisa’s blog.  (No we really didn’t plan on sending you to the same blog two days in a row, it just seemed to work out that way!  You can click HERE to find the freebie that Lisa has for you.  And here is P12 June:

P12 - June

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment