Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Romajo’s 12 Days of Christmas–Day 5

 

So I spent all day yesterday thinking that it was Tuesday.  And to be truthful my brain is still not wanting to believe it was Monday even after seeing the calendar, on the weather channel, on the radio!  Have you ever had a day like that?  Or one where you were running a day behind? 

You will often find Lisa posting on the Romajo facebook page.  She loves posting and letting you know about all of the goodies and sales that are available.  Her blog is also the home of todays freebie.  Its a surprise thought.  Click HERE to go to her blog to pick it up.  Here is the kit she used, P12 May.  (As a reminder the featured kit is on sale for 50% off for one day, the day that it is featured.)

P12 - May

Have a good TUESDAY  (I hope I still think it is Tuesday after I wake up!)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment