Saturday, December 10, 2016

Holly Jolly Holiday

I know that I am been absent from my blog for a while.   Life and craziness pretty much sums it up.   I even took a break from scrapping.   But I am back doing that, so thought I would show you some of the layouts I have been working on.

One of the albums I am working on is about all of the Christmas traditions that we have done, past and present.   So I have been working on that.  

I got the chance to work with Holly Jolly Holiday by Bella Gypsy Designs to create the following pages.   Here is a glimpse at the preview.   It was just released yesterday, so you can still grab it on sale (at the time of this post.)


My love of snowmen probably began with this gift.   A brother and sister, along with their Mom hand made this set of snowmen for me.   I fell in love with them.   Now every Christmas you will see snowmen appearing in my home.

Template:  One-derful #10 by Heartstrings Scrap Art
Font:  Janda Snickerdoodle Serif

Another tradition is going over to a local park that always sets up a large light display, including many animated ones.  (You will probably see another page or two with more lights!)  This two page spread didn't even break the surface.
Template:  Remind Me (Double Page) by Dear Friends Designs
Font:   DJB Bailey

Christmas is also a time to celebrate with my fur-babies.  This is Bumblebee.   She was not fond of the hat (and it really was too small for her head).   She kept it on long enough for me to grab three shots, than proceeded to take it off, and chew it, shake it, fling it around the room.  So I gave up on the hat, cut of the elastic and she had a Christmas toy that she loved to play with.

Template:  Template Revisited 53 by Scrapping With Liz (Currently free on her blog)

I hope to see more of you soon.  Feel free to leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you,
   
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment