Saturday, June 02, 2012

2 New Kits and Some Freebies and a Blog Train!

What a day yesterday was.  We had rain (and definitely not a light rain) for pretty much all of it.  The subways in Toronto even flooded!  (Both at street level, and below ground)  I know that my garden needed the rain, so I sure hope that they were able to get what they needed.  Sue from grands9creations created some word art on her quest to bring rain to her flowers.  This one grabbed my eye as soon as I saw it. 


I could just picture my garden screaming this in the days before it rained.  Sue is very creative when it comes to word art.  Take a peek at her blog HERE to see more. 

This week Marieke from Romajo has been busy this week.   She has two brand new kits, and a blog train kit!  She has been busy creating a series of Basic Kits.  These are a perfect go to when you need something in a specific colour, but also can be used alone.  So today, she is releasing her Basic Red, and Basic Blue Kits.  Take a look:

And as a reminder before I continue.... she still has her entire store on sale for 50% off!

Here is what I did with these kits:







On this layout I also used "Dotted Alpha" Which will be releasing at the end of this month.




 And this one uses the Basic Blue Alpha, which is a freebie right now on her blog.  (See Below)














If you head on over to Romajo's blog, she has the Basic Blue Alpha as a freebie, as well as the list of other people giving away freebies for these kits.  Here is the Basic Blue Alpha that you can grab:


Before I post my freebies for this kit, I wanted to show you her portion of the Mousescrappers Blog Train. 

And because she had so much fun working with this colour palette, she also created an additional freebie to go with it.  Click either image to go to her blog.


Wow thats a lot of new things for one day!!  Here are the things I created for you from the Basic Red, and Basic Blue kits (Click on the image to download)






And don't forget to head over to Romajo's Blog to see more!  I will be back later today with some more new things to show you!

Jenn



1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenn ... I just came to say thank you for your words for my granddaughter, Allison. She is going to be 8 yrs old on June 17th, and I am forever amazed at how much she loves working with Photoshop CS5. She has been doing scrapbooking since she was five and about three months ago, I introduced her to wordart. As a constant reader, she has an excellent vocabulary and a very vivid imagination. But, in addition to this, I want to thank you for featuring my "rain" wordart. I always touches me deeply when another truely talented artist compliments my work. Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete