Sunday, June 24, 2012

Template Pack 2 and Stitched Alpha

I am in Love with our weather right now.  We have actually had rain and cooler temperatures this week.  So much so that I completely forgot yesterday was Saturday!!  So I am a little late in showing these off, and I hope you don't mind.  :)

So without further waiting, here are some new kits from Romajo.  This week she has created some go to kits that you can use for almost every layout.  (And remember that her store is 50% off until she has received her EHD back.)  The first is a template pack, and the second is a kit with 2 stitched alphas.  Take a look:



Of course you know I had to play around with them.  (Such a hardship!)  Here are the layouts I created using these two new kits, and several others that are in her store:







I also wanted to do a layout about Nik Wallenda's achievement of walking across Niagara Falls.  I do not own the rights to these pictures, and I have accredited the photographer on each picture.



It looks to be a gorgeous evening here, and I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment