Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sales!


We are enjoying another heat wave, and just in time for Canada Day.  This year it is on Sunday, and I can't wait for all of the festivities.  Since this weekend will be busy, I wanted to let you know about a few sales before I head out.


Romajo has 2 new kits today, and just as a reminder everything in her store is 50% off.  (including the kits I am going to show you now!)  The first new kit is the second volume of her Express Yourself series.  This time she made the words in acrylic.


I love how my layout turned out using these words!  On this layout I used Express Yourself Vol. 2, Purple Elegance and Spring Paper Pack.


The next kit is a wonderful dotted alpha kit.  There are two different alpha in this kit.  One is a distressed chipboard, and the other is a gelly alpha. 



On this layout I used the chipboard alpha, and also Royal Celebrations, Basic Kit (dark)Blue, Express Yourself Vol. 1 all by Romajo.



On this one I used the Gelly alpha as well as Basic Kit - Red, Basic Kit - (dark)Blue and Royal Celebration.



There is also a Canada day word art that Marieke created for you.  You can download for free at Romajo's Blog.  Click HERE to check it out.


The next sale I have to let you know about is Leaving a Legacy Designs.  Kimberly is celebrating her 10th anniversary.  In honour of that, she is putting her entire store on sale -- 27% off.   Why 27, when she is celebrating her 10th anniversay?  Well for that answer you will have to check out her blog - HERE. To check out her store you can click HERE, or on the flyer.



Since Independence Day is soon approaching Stuff to Scrap is putting the entire store on sale.  On July 3rd and 4th you can get 40% off anything in the store.  Click on the flyer or HERE to check it out.


Wow thats a lot of sales.  I may just have to go shopping before I leave.  Oh the choices!!

Happy Canada Day to everyone here!  I hope that you are able to celebrate somehow of the weekend.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment