Saturday, June 09, 2012

More Basic Kits from Romajo

I am in the process of getting my computer ready to go and get fixed.  :(  I am hoping that I won't be without it too long!  I am tired of making sure everything is backed up, so I thought I would get a jump on this post.  Which means you get to see the new kits earlier, and are able to grab the freebies sooner as well.

Marieke of Romajo has been busy working on more kits for her Basic Kits series.  This week she has Brown, Green, and Orange releasing!  The orange kit was made to cheer on the Dutch team in the European Championships Soccer.  Their first game is today! 

And if that isn't enough she is having a contest on her blog.  Go HERE to check it out, and to collect more freebies created with these new kits.  Here is a preview of the new basic kits:




And just to change things up this time, I am going to give you the freebies first, then I will show you what I did.  So here are the freebies that I made using the Basic Kit - Green, and the Basic Kit - Orange.  Click on the preview to download.  (The are both included in one download)


And I also created this QP for you.  I also want to give credit to AK Designs for the template design.  You can download the QP by clicking on the picture. 



And here is what I did with these kits:




I can't wait to see what colours are next!  I also wanted to remind you about the speed scrap that Kimberly of Leaving a Legacy Designs is hosting.  It is tonight (June 9, 2012) 6PM PT/ 7PM MT/8PM CT/9PM ET  It is the first speed scrap that she is hosting and I know that she would love for you to come.


So here I go to drop off my computer.  I think I am in withdrawal already and I am still typing this.  Wish me luck. 

Jenn












1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, thanks for your freebies and for all your hard work. So glad to have you in my team!
    Love from Holland, Marieke

    P.S. Wish you computer a 'get well soon' from Holland! ;-)

    ReplyDelete