Sunday, October 28, 2012

A New Kit by Me!

 

I survived the weekend!  (Well sort of.  I will be stuck in bed today, but I had an amazing time.)  I do have my new (and final) Design Quest kit to show you today, but before I get to it, I wanted to remind you that "A Not so Scary Halloween Night” and “My Little Star” will be no longer available after October 31st.  so if you are interested in grabbing them before they disappear just click the preview to download.

BC_NSSHN_PreviewBC_MyLittleStar_Preview

And now on to my new kit.  It is called Book Boat.  This week we had to get our inspiration from Europe.  So of course the first thing I thought of was buildings like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, etc.  But I knew that I would not be able to pull that off in a week.  So I pulled out some old photo albums.  My Mom was born in England, and our only trip over there came over 20 years ago.  As I was going through these pictures I found a picture of me in front of a boat.  It was a book store called the Book Boat.  Since I love reading, I knew I had found my inspiration.  Here is the kit I put together.  This week we also had to create a Quickpage, so I also have that for you to download if you wish.

BC_BB_PreviewBC_BB_QP Preview

We are preparing up here for Hurricane Sandy.  We should not get anything like what the US will be facing, but we are still expected to get high winds and rain.  If you are in an area that will be affected, I hope that you can stay safe. 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment