Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Little Star

 

Happy Saturday.   As promised I am posting my latest entry from Design Quest 2012.  This week 3 of our papers, and all 8 of our elements had to include stars!  So as I was thinking I came across some new photos of my great niece Kailey.  She is such a cutie, and was my inspiration for this kit.  (She is the one in the layout!)  It is called My Little Star.  You can download it for free over at Scrapping Fairytales.  (Just click the preview to go to my gallery post with the link to download it.)  It will be available until October 31st.  Feel free to leave a comment, and I would love to see anything that you create with it.

BC_MyLittleStar_Preview

BC_MLS_Kailey

That is it for me today.  If you are new to my blog, welcome.  There are lots of freebies here, so feel free to take a look around.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment