Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Stuff to Scraps' $2 Tuesday

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I spent yesterday with my Dad and Uncle with lots of food and football.  Now I am taking a look at what is on sale today.  I have some kits to show you that are all on sale for $2 for today only.   There are also a few freebies!

Leaving a Legacy Designs has Nuts about Fall and the Nuts about Fall Quickpages on sale.





I posted this freebie yesterday, since it was Thanksgiving, but I thought I would add it to this post as well in case you missed it.



MDK Scraps has Delightful Denim and Suds and Buckets on sale.





Mommy Me Time Scrapper has Fancy Zebra and the Fancy Zebra Quickpages on sale.  I also created a frame for you using this kit.  




I find it funny.  Any other week and I would have forgot that tomorrow is Tuesday, but when Monday is a holiday, I remember.  I wonder who I can talk to about getting every Monday a holiday?

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment