Monday, October 01, 2012

October Build a Kits are on Sale NOW!

It is October!  Can you believe it.  The trees changing colours are a big sign for me that autumn is here, and right now we have a complete mix.  Some with no leaves at all, some turning colours, and then some that haven't started yet.  It seems like they aren't exactly sure what season it is either!

The beginning of October brings all new Build a Kits over at Stuff to Scrap.  The theme this month is fall/Halloween.

I started CTing for Michele of MDK Scraps and her BAK for October was the first kit I got to work with.  It was fun as always.  Here is what she has to offer this month:



 
 (Template by Scrapteam 2008)

Next up are the BAKs by Mommy Me Time Scrapper.  I fell in love with all of these squirrels having some fall fun.

  

Leaving a Legacy Designs also has some new build a kits this month.  I love the pumpkins in this kit.  Lots of faces, and even ones that look like they have a candle in them.  Take a look:




I love how different all of these kits are and yet created with the same colour palette.  It is a fast and easy way to make a mega kit, with all the parts that YOU want.  I love it.

Enjoy your Monday,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment