Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cup of Tea?

 

I survived 7 hours of scrapping!  I am helping out at a crop this weekend, so I have been busy sharing the fun of digital scrapbooking.  However, that means having to get up early to head back tomorrow.  (Am second guessing not just grabbing a hotel room)  Although coming home meant a faster internet connection!  So here I am.  I am posting this early, so if the items are up yet please be patient.

The Mad Hatter was Marieke’s inspiration for this new kit, and Cup of Tea? has turned out beautifully.  It is filled with everything you need for a tea party, but also has enough elements to great more masculine pages.  Here is the kit:

CoT-Romajo-preview

I don’t have a freebie for you today.  As I said the hotel internet service was pretty slow.  Well no pretty about it, it was slow.  However, if you head to Romajo’s Blog (Click HERE) she has a freebie for you there, she also has one in her newsletter, and you can find out the locations of the other freebies as well.  Before I go, I do want to show you the layout I did.  I used a template by AK Designs.

Romajo - Cup of Tea - Character Fun

I hope that you will continue to have a great weekend.  It has been raining here non stop, but since I am inside all weekend, it is not bothering me one bit!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment