Tuesday, March 12, 2013

$2 Tuesday–March 12, 2013

 

We had a gorgeous weekend.  The temperatures warmed up, although still cool, the sun was shining all day, and the smell of food being cooked on the BBQ.  Spring is definitely in the air.  I apologize for posting this so late.  I thought I had scheduled it, but it turns out I didn’t.  Anyways on to the sales (and a freebie)

Leaving a Legacy Designs has put Feelin’ Lucky on sale for $2 today.  Since St. Patrick;s Day is approaching quickly, I created a freebie for you using Feelin’ Lucky and Groovy.  Just click on the preview below to download it.

Feelin' Lucky!Leaving a Legacy Designs - Follow the Rainbow Wordart Preview

MDK Scraps also has some kits on sale today.  She has Birthday Girl, and the Birthday Girl Quickpages, as well as Suds and Buckets. (My car could definitely use the Suds and Buckets to wash off all of the salt!)

Birthday GirlBirthday Girl QuickpagesSuds and Buckets

Unfortunately today, it is cloudy and gray again.  The perfect day to do some things around the house. (And scrapbook of course!)  Have a wonderful day,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment